Our SOCIAL SEED Erasmus+ project has been granted! Soon we start 2,5-year cooperation with partners from Spain, Italy and Germany.
✅SOCIAL SEED aims to design a new methodology to incubate socially excluded groups to entrepreneur – with an innovative approach- supported by private companies. It will be validated how should be a hybrid model of cooperation between NGOs and companies, analyzing best practices, educational content, and incubating 15 entrepreneurs coming from socially
excluded groups together with business companies.
✅The main goals of SOCIAL SEED in its 30 months of duration are:
– to design an incubation methodology for excluded groups to entrepreneur.
– to build up a social incubator
– to create a new business model of cooperation between companies & NGOs.
– to develop a formative course focused on the needs and limitations of those entrepreneurs (excluded groups)
– to innovate on economically sustainable business models to restart a dignified life.
– to let as many people as possible this tool for entrepreneur ecosystems’, NGOs, private companies, public administrations, etc.