Social Enterprise: Business Doing Good MOOC
Are you looking for free online resources to learn about social entrepreneurship? Thankfully there are now a few online courses and most recently available is the Social Enterprise: Business Doing Good MOOC. It is one of a three-part series prepared by Middlesex University Business School, the Jindal Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Living in Minca.
The courses explore the subjects
- “Understand what social enterprise is and its relation to sustainable development.
- Learn how to evaluate social enterprise in the context of global and local problems.
- Assess different definitions of social enterprise.
- Identify different social enterprise models.
- Learn about the social impact of social enterprises.
- Come up with a social enterprise business idea.”
This course is for you if you work with a social enterprise or are thinking about starting one.
It will be run once a year.
You can check the video and additional info on our partner-website www.socialenterprisebsr.net supported within the SEBS2 Erasmus+ project http://www.socialenterprisebsr.net/2018/01/social-enterprise-business-doing-good-mooc/