Check out our new #socialenterprise guide and educational module we created with our #BalticSeaRegion🌊 partners Social Innovation Centre, KrausLab and Sociale Entreprenører i Danmark within the The Nordic Council of Ministers and The Nordic Council project “#SocialEntrepreneurship development in the #BSR“❗
Educational Module for Social Entrepreneurs
Social Enterprise Guide “Educational Module for Social Entrepreneurs”
Social entrepreneurs are motivated by the desire to make changes for the better.
It is a phenomenon that is gaining more national and international attention.
If you want to change the world, you need to act.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world”/Gandhi
- people who are interested in entrepreneurship and especially in creating social impact;
- experienced entrepreneurs who want to expand their skills to change society;
- anyone who wants to use business skills to create a social impact.
Required level of prior knowledge: no specific prior knowledge is required, but basic knowledge in business will make it easier to acquire specific knowledge.
Language: description of the full Educational module including cases of partnering countries is available in English, but online training materials – for Polish social entrepreneurs in Polish, for Russia social entrepreneurs – in Russian and for Latvian social entrepreneurs in Latvian.
- there is no formal requirement for the acquisition of the training course;
- the training course is free.
Design and use of the training module:
The training module is designed to provide a step-by-step insight into social business. Each section contains:
- Cognitive Guide (Key Issues Explained by the Unit);
- training video materials – available in modules for Latvia, Poland and Russia;
- additional training materials in the form of videos, articles or presentations;
- checklist for more in-depth awareness;
- materials for a more in-depth study of the topic.
You can browse all sections in a series or in a freeway – each section is individual; the previous sections are not required to access the next sections.
In the case of the use of material or parts of it, please refer to the project and the team of authors.
Baltic Institute for Regional and European Concern (BISER): Poland
Social innovation centre: Latvia
Social Entrepreneurs in Denmark: Denmark