On Monday, 9th of November well known Social Entrepreneurship Support Network partners from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark and Poland have met for a kick-off meeting of the “Social Entrepreneurship Networking of the Baltic Sea region” (SENBS) project to discuss the continuation of work on www.socialenterprisebsr.net e-platform. The project is supported by the Erasmus+ programme and enables informative and educational support for social entrepreneurs and local, national and regional stakeholders in the Baltic Sea Region.
The cooperation during the next 2 years will allow to:
- publish educational materials and tools on social innovation and social entrepreneurship;
- update on the newest impact measurement methodologies;
- disseminate information about the support mechanisms for social entrepreneurs;
- continue blog on social entrepreneurship and social innovation-related topics;
- update the database of social entrepreneurs in the Baltic Sea Region and promote socially responsible businesses in a region;
- update the calendar with social entrepreneurship-related events in the region, Europe and world-wide.
The project No. 2020-1-EE01-KA204-077999 has officially started in September 2020 and will continue by August 2022. It involves partners from 5 Baltic Sea Region countries:
Involved NGO (Estonia)
Sociale Entreprenorer i Denmark (Denmark)
Socialiniu Investiciju Fondas (Lithuania)
Socialas Inovacijas centrs (Latvia)
The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.