SOCIAL SEED aims to design a new methodology to incubate socially excluded groups to an entrepreneur with an innovative approach supported by private companies. It will be validated how should be a hybrid model
of cooperation between NGOs and companies, analyzing best practices, educational content, and incubating 15 entrepreneurs coming from
socially excluded groups together with business companies.
And finally giving all that knowledge and knowhow back to all NGOs and public administrations over Europe as a methodology.
SOCIAL SEED aims To develop and share 4 Intellectual Outputs and the 1st one is ready for you to read and use:
- How to create a social incubator
Analyse best practices in Europe, structuring ideal incubator phases, timing, limitations, risks management of people with socially excluded backgrounds.
- Design of formative content course for socially excluded groups to entrepreneur. Existing courses will be analyzed an upgraded to create adequate knowledge for the needs for those collectives.
- Pilot incubator validation paper
It will be validate it working with 15 entrepreneurs coming from excluded backgrounds who will work on micro-niche business opportunities identified by private companies. It will reveal the partnership the most nuclear information of SOCIAL SEED.
- eLearning Course
Previous Outputs will lead to an elearning course, which will bring together NGOs, public administrations y companies over Europe to create a new business model of cooperation between private companies & NGOs.
THE MAIN GOALS OF SOCIAL SEED IN ITS 30 MONTHS OF DURATION ARE:
- Design an incubation methodology for excluded groups to entrepreneur
- Build up a social incubator
- Create a new business model of cooperation between companies & NGOs.
- Develop a formative course focused on the needs and limitations of those entrepreneurs (excluded groups)
- Innovate on economically sustainable business models to restart a dignified life.
- Reach as many people as possible with this tool for entrepreneur ecosystems: NGOs, private companies, public administrations, etc.