On 30th June 2022, we finalised the almost 3-year-long project Social Seed co-financed by the Erasmus+ programme. The very last Project Partner Meeting took place in Barcelona, in FI Group (Project leader) headquarters on 27-28th June 2022. Anna Dudziak represented BISER during the final TPM and supported the Project leader and Partners in the final discussion on the project outcomes.
The 30 months project aims to design a new methodology to incubate socially excluded groups into entrepreneurs – with an innovative approach- supported by private companies.
- we designed an incubation methodology for excluded groups to entrepreneurs.
- we organised the 4th edition of the social incubator in Valencia, Spain (Assoc. Con Valores)
- we created a new business model of cooperation between companies & NGOs.
- we developed a formative MOOC/e-learning course focused on the needs and limitations of those entrepreneurs (excluded groups) – www.socialseedproject.eu
- we innovated on economically sustainable business models to restart a dignified life.
- we promoted our tool for entrepreneur ecosystems’, NGOs, private companies, public administrations, etc.
The main goals of SOCIAL SEED in its 30 months of duration were:
- Design an incubation methodology for excluded groups for entrepreneur
- Build up a social incubator
- Create a new business model of cooperation between companies & NGOs.
- Develop a formative course focused on the needs and limitations of those entrepreneurs (excluded
- Innovate on economically sustainable business models to restart a dignified life.
- Reach as many people as possible with this tool for entrepreneur ecosystems: NGOs, private companies, public administrations, etc.
At the meeting In Barcelona, we were happy to summarise and share all gained knowledge and best practices. We also divided the tasks regarding the final project reporting and discussed the future possible projects and activities among the project partners.
Thank you to our partners from Spain, Italy and Germany for this great cooperation!
SOCIAL SEED partnership is made by 6 entities from 4 countries: Spain, Germany, Italy & Poland.
FI GROUP (Spain)
Consultancy company specialized in innovation & with its own private incubator. It’s a direct connection with the business world.
Social research institute, related to public administration and university networks. Wide experience in best practices & European job market.
ANZIANI E NON SOLO (Italy)
NGO focused on entrepreneurship & social inclusion. Experience in incubating companies from excluded groups & microcredit management.
Baltic Institute of European & Regional affairs. A strong relationship with companies and social entities in their region. A diverse range of experiences in sustainable development and social
ASOCIACIÓN CON VALORES (Spain)
NGO with a business approach. It’s members are business professionals which allows them to create business solutions to social challenges.
SOCIAL LAB (Italy)
A consortium of different social cooperatives in the south of Italy. Wider experience in designing and creating businesses for excluded groups.