On 2nd December 2020, we invite all Umbrella partners and stakeholders, small and local South Baltic beneficiaries to join us and celebrate the final project event.
What to expect?
- Summary of our project events & activities with comments from Umbrella partners, associated partners and beneficiaries;
- A solid portion of knowledge on EUSBSR and SDGs – how to align them better with your daily work and start new cross-border cooperation activities;
- Future of the interregional cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region
- Plans for the EU’s MFF 2021-27
- Hot topics for cross-border cooperation
- Inside information about the future of the Interreg South Baltic Programme.
We will also organize an interactive session where you can give your input on the future Programme perspective & proposed objectives!
Save the date in your calendar now!
2nd December 2020 at 10.00 am – 15.30 pm CET
The event will be held online!
Registration starts next week, we will post the registration link on our website and social media!